Thursday, January 27, 2005

Surprise!


What a nice surprise, Kevin came home from camp (only for a week but I'll take what I can get, lol. He went and picked the kids up from school which they thought was cool and then of course one of their first questions was, "did you bring the playstation home with you?"
Later in the evening though we had an unfortunate accident happen. Seth dived for the couch as Blake was sitting down and as you can guess sat hurt Seth's arm. It was one of those things that before the crying even starts you know it's not going to be good. I could tell he was hurt but not enough for a trip to the hospital, (thank goodness). Then this morning he was jumping around like a lunatic and hurt it again. This time I'm thinking that we should take him to get some x-rays. Kevin spent the day doing that with him. Seth was such a trooper, he didn't cry or anything, so kind of makes you think that maybe there isn't much wrong with him. The Dr said that she would try to take a look at them tomorrow afternoon and let us know if something is up. It might be a green fracture. Don't ask me to explain it just trust me it's not as bad as other brakes but still.
......WTF? TRY to take a look at it?!?!?! What the heck is that about? arg! if it doesn't get done, I think I might have a little fit.Don't ask me to explain what a green fracture is but it's not as bad as the others, BUT STILL!
Anyways he seems to be fine now. Mommy and Daddy are more traumatized than he is, lol. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger