Sunday, January 23, 2005

Morning thieves


We usually save grapes to eat in school lunches or at night when we are watching movies. The kids didn't realize that I had gotten out of bed (somehow watching Nammy crawl around didn't tip them off, lol) I go to the bathroom and when I come out this is what I find. They even corrupted Nam. Now how can you get mad at this, lol. As you can see Nam is focused on the bowl of grapes that no one will share with her. I'm sure if she could count she'd be counting down the days until she gets molars.
Well I finally finished "The Da Vinci Code", Good book! Not my usual read but a good book that I would recommend. Then last night I watched the "Da Vinci Code Decoded" DVD. Very fascinating! If you enjoyed the book you'll love this. It's a documentary about some of the truth in the book. Anyways, I think I found the next book I want to read. "Holy Blood, Holy Grail". Has anyone else read it? What did you think? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger