Monday, September 25, 2006

Yard Chores


Young Jacob is sporting his very manly hiking onsomble and is cute enough to make me want to bite him. No worries people I restrained myself... just barely;-)
Hmm now there a strange saying... Why is it seeing something thing cute makes you want to bite it a little... maybe a snack or a light dinner perhaps...hmm, strange topic maybe left unexplored.
Back on topic again, this is Jacob getting ready to help my rake the yard. Yes really! I know to some Michelle and yard work is an oxymoron but for real, I do go out there. Maybe to the untrained eye it might look playland gone bad but it's... it's... a cultivated look. Which takes much skill and talent....... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Right?... Right?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaitlyn said...

I too have often wondered why people would want to bite small cute children! I had never heard people say such things until I moved to North Carolina and had my first daughter. People said things such as, "She's so cute I could just bite her little foot right off!" "Ooooooo I could just squeeze her little head off!" "Oh, I could just eat her with a spoon!" And I've never heard a man say these things. As a young, new mother, I was absolutely appalled!!! I still don't understand why it is that cute children evoke feelings of violent canibalism in women?! Perhaps you can persue a doctorate studying this topic! I'd love to read your research!
Heather

7:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger