Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blogs

I have to start off by saying I didn't realize that people where actually reading my blog and not only that but I've made it onto some really cool blog rolls. So I'd like to share with you SOME of my favorites. I say so because I wouldn't want you to knod off only to wake up with a key board imprint on your face and your 2 year old has made you a master piece with a shapie felt on your new kitchen table... What? No, of course that's never happened to me. I don't know where you would get such a silly idea.
First off I have to ask you to check out this one at Dad gone mad because I just found it and couldn't stop laughing. Nope I'm not going to tell you anymore, you'll have to look yourself. Notes fom the trenches is another one. I love her sense of humor and I find myself often saying "I can so see that happening in my house"
Owelhaven is my heroin, great advice on many topics that go beyond adoption and are just plain good parenting tips. And when I grow up I hope to one day be like her:-)
Heather and Avery have two great blogs about their adoption journey and hearing both their perspectives is real interesting.
I have many, many more I read daily but thins is a good start. Check them out and let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Chel... I love Chris and Mary, too.. They are adorable women...
And you are too ...

Oh my God, I still cannot forget Jacob's CUTE face in the photo!

11:21 p.m.  
Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Chel,
I read your blog!!!In fact, today I even got around to creating a blog roll on my blog and you're on it! :)
Heather

1:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger