Saturday, September 09, 2006

Books

I'm curious to here what you guys have been reading lately. Have you ever read a book that speaks to your heart? You know what I'm talking about, the kind that sucks you in, has you nodding your head and saying "wow, that makes complete sense". The kind of book that when you put it down you see things more clearly, feel humbled, feel inspired to do better, and have much to ponder. Well I have read many books like that but there is this one that I keep coming back to, "The Power of Intention" by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Have any of you guys read it? What did you think.
On a similar note I've been invited to watch a screening of "Conversations With God". Not sure when it's coming out but I definitely want to watch it. I haven't read the book... Yet! I'm waiting for it to come in any day now. Anyone else read it?
Anyways I'm always on the lookout for a good inspirational book any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger