Friday, August 11, 2006

The big question



There was a question posted by Adwina "Do they really want a big family?"... ummmm, yup! As young as I can remember I always wanted to be a mom of many. Whenever I would play dolls I could never leave anyone out all most of my dolls AND teddybears would be my children. Funny when I think about it now and how it would be a precursor to my life now,lol. The only thing different between now and then is that I never actually wanted to give birth to any, I wanted to adopt.
I think we can all say (or most anyways) that we love our families, but how many can say the are in love with their lives? Or that they are living their dreams? Well I can. Now my life is in now way perfect but there is plenty of perfection in it, and for this everyday I give thanks.

"Our greatest life is when we are in our dreams awake" (by unknown)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's good to see you back here!! I'd almost given up on you ever posting new updates!!!

Glad things are going well and your new baby is SO CUTE!!

7:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger