Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday

Good morning Jacob:-) what a cutie. Well today's Sunday, a perfect day to do nothing. Like every other day I could follow a long list of things that I "should" be doing but forget it. It's beautiful outside and I'm loving this "no work on Sunday" thinking :-)
So how many of you have seen The DaVinci Code yet? I've read the book and loved it but I think I'll wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it. I'm sure it's going to cause an even bigger stir than the book did. It will be interesting to see. I've also read alittle over half of "The Holy Blood, Holy Grail" (which Dan Brown got alot of his ideas from) and although I found it to be a bit dry it has been a real eye opener of a book. Anyone else read that one?
On another note I would love to share with the world how much I love gall stones and how much fun I find gallbadder attacks can be. What do you mean you don't agree?! You mean to say you don't find being curled up in the fetal position and vomiting for two days party time. Hmm, I see we are very different people indeed ;-) Well I have to say to anyone trying to lose weight, have you tried gall stones yet? They work, trust me. I lost over 30 pounds in 2 months. Kevin said "Wow your going to turn into super bowflex lady". I'm like"Are you on crack? More like I'm turning into super sagy skin lady" The one people that are going to be interested in looking at me are the film crew from National Geographics". Oh well you know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... maybe if the beholder has vision problems. Here's to hoping, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger