Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Goin' for a stroll...


Nam just loves babies. She just wants to kiss them and hug them all the time, so having her cousin Erik around was heaven to her I'm sure,lol. Here she is pushing him around in a dolly stroller (With Gramma's help to make sure it doesn't tip over). Funny thing is she's 11 months old and he's 5 months old and they are almost the same length and weight. She's really tiny and he's a big guy.
Well got to run a have S's children staying with us for the next 10 days so things are abit busier than usual around here. Not much time for reading e-mails or writing blogs ;-) They are great kids, well behaved, funny and full of spunk... they fit in well here, lol. I took Nam, Seth and A to the gymnastics Gym yesterday and they just loved it. Didn't get that many nice pictures though because they were racing and jumping around. And played out in the yard tons. It's nice that Nam can walk now because I can take her outside to play now and she puts less things in her mouth.
So yesterday I got some much needed yard work done only to have my momentum come to a grinding halt because A seems to be coming down with a flu or something and wanted to sleep the day away. Poor little guy, after lunch he told me he was tired because it was a lot of work for his arm to put the sandwich to his mouth. He also let me in on some important information.
A says, "Chel, I'm not going to be A when I grow up"
"Oh really? Who are you going to be then?" I ask.
Very seriously he says, "Motor cycle Guy" and walks away.
He's such a cutie.
Hmmm... I wonder if I should change my name to "Tired Mommy", lol.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger