Friday, January 20, 2006

Merry Christmas!


It's always nice to have help with the decorating, especially when the help is this cute:-)
Sooooo, I guess you've noticed that I've been gone for awhile. Well the computer was moved downstairs and finding some extra time by myself, to go down there and even check mail was a challenge. But no worries all is well and it's back upstairs again and I'll try to keep you up to date:-)
I'm 32 and a half weeks now and feeling great (yup, weird, I know). Time seems to be speeding passed this time. And the answer to the number one asked question is, NO we don't know what we are having. I have had 3 ultra sounds already and still don't know what it is. Our best guess is it's a boy but we'll have to wait and see. I don't have any preferences to what it is just as long as it's healthy. BUT........ I will say this, as Murphy's Law say it will be a boy because I gave all my baby boy clothes to Kevin's sister who live in Ontario, lol. So now knowing that, what do you think I'm having;-)
Let's see what else have I miss on my months off... Blake and Beau had another Ju Jitsu competition in November and did not bad. it was really hard to tell what was going on as the judging was a little strange. There was new judges (teenagers doing for the first time), so there was a few frustrated kiddos when things didn't make much sense. Oh well it's ok everyone has to learn sometime and It was a good time to point out to the boys that it really doesn't matter where you place as long as "you" know that you did your best. Yup you guessed it that comment met with some eye rolling but I think they got my point, lol.
Blake and Beau started guitar lessons and Taiya started voice lessons. Which they all LOVE!!!! Which I'm not sure is a good thing because it's $80 per child per month and I'm wonder what they could be teaching my children that would earn them $20 per half hour.... perhaps they are learning to spin straw into gold, lol. On the upside they a really jazzed about it all which is really cute to see.
Well got to run me "Me Time" meter just ran out. Talk more at you later! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger