Thursday, August 12, 2010

Visionary Mom Habit

(Jacob making a dirt angel. Sometimes life inspires you to do crazy things. Do it anyways you'll be happier for it:)
My visionarymom habit... to stick to my flylady daily flylist. I don't know why I ever stopped doing it. Life was so much simpler. It didn't just leave me with a cleaner house through out the day (instead of just after 8pm). It left me with more tangible blocks of time. Not just a few minutes here and there riddled with guilt that I should be doing something else. But one of the things I cherished that it offered me was more pondering time. I'm a thinker and LOVE uninterrupted "pondering" time.I don't have to repeatedly think about what's coming next. In turn that makes more room for creative thinking, my most sot after thing. There seemed to be so much more room in my life for fun things. I like fun who doesn't want more of that:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger