Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Squish him or bite him?


Sometimes our children's cuteness sneaks up on us. There I am minding my own business (probably pondering my next attack on the laundry monster or my fear of being one day washed away in our endless sea of shoes) when, bam! Jacob eyes me from down the beach taking pictures and pointedly wanders over and says all shy, "Mama, can I have a kiss?"
Are you kidding me? I wasn't sure weather to squish him or bite him. So I took a picture of us together. Looking at this I think I must have been leaning more towards squish in that moment.
I love how my children can pull me away from a far away brooding place and pull me into a very precious moment. Yesterday was a beautiful day. Thank you Jacob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger