Friday, July 23, 2010

Yesterday I expose myself!

(my latest painting)
OK, You naughty readers I don't mean literally I mean figuratively. I outed myself on facebook. Sharing with some of the people I know some of the things I dream about. I am REALLY uncomfortable with doing things like that. I don't like people knowing my inner heart. It makes me feel vulnerable. Did I mention I don't like that? I was going to share it here but then thought I could bring it to more peoples attention there. Now that I've done that and realized that the world didn't stop turning while everyone points at me and laughs. I thought I'd share it here to.

Anyone else heard of www.visionarymom.com ? OK, she is doing something really cool right now but you have to put in an application to get picked. So this was mine:

I want to be on a team because I find it hard to stay on task and silence the self negative mind chatter. And having others encouraging me without looking a...t me weird for having "Lofty" dreams. "Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake" by Henry David Thoreau. I intend to explore and embrace this statement... and see what happens. My dreams are to write a novel, become a yoga master, paint inspirational and emotion provoking art, as well as learn to sing well and play guitar. See, lofty I tell ya, considering I'm starting at square one with each of these;-) But I encourage and comfort myself knowing these are all possible things. And I'm thankful that I don't dream about colonizing Mars... That would be so much more work;-)

What do ya think? Damit, I knew I should have put in "Hurricane chaser!" Come on, who wouldn't want me on there team then. I would have been in for sure then;-)
I forgot to add my BIGGEST dream of all financial freedom so I can travel all over WITHOUT guilt! I even had a dream about it last night and had to rush off an email to to add it.

So there you have it. If any of you mama's haven't checked out Visionary Mom yet DO IT! You'll be thankful you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger