Friday, July 16, 2010

Me on Etsy!


I can't believe it! I only just opened my etsy shop yesterday afternoon and by the evening I was already featured on a treasury. Go me! lol. I'm loving this new experience and can't wait to see where this adventure leads me.

I've finally found an outlet where I can share my creations with others. (trust me I'm doing a happy dance here:-)
Here's the description I put with it.



Description

This beautiful sweater is wearable art. It's warm, functional and totally inspiring. Like wearing a gypsy blanket.It's made from upcycled sweaters which I carefully reconstruct into these tantalizing Gypsy Travellers Coats.

It fits medium to large with a deep elvish hood. Just begging to be unleashed into the world and to follow you on many an adventure.

Many blessing to you in your life and travels,
Michelle

Well there you have it. Let the creations begging to flow:-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa Russell said...

oh my goodness, I LOVE it! I totally shared it on facebook- it's beautiful.

1:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger