Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This week

I'm taking an e-course with Lisa at visionary moms and one of the things we are to do was to post what we were doing this week to work towards our dream because as she said A little public accountability goes a long way... Hmmm, so here I am throwing this out there. I know I already kind of wrote this but this is my ACTUAL "to do" list. And I know this doesn't sound like much but trust me when you have 7 children at home with you (summer holidays) "me" time is limited.

This week...



-Keep the flylady routines going. Doing so makes room for so much more in my life. Not just physically but mentally to.

-Make at least two sweaters by Saturday for my etsy shop. This maybe a bigger challenge than first thought as my serger is attempting to commit mutiny... this could get ugly folks. You may want to shield your eyes for this one.

-Surround myself with inspiring words. To help keep the flow going. (In case you didn't know this, Jen Lemen is blogging again! Yes, all is right in the world again!!!!!!!)

-My treat to myself (after I have finished the 2 sweaters) is start painting my dream board. I've already sketched it out and I love it. I hope I can paint what my heart is whispering in my ear. I'm thinking of that TED talk that Elizabeth Gilbert. You know... showing up for the moment anyways. What comes through, comes through... but at least I present and prepared to give it my best.


Remember...
“Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa@VisionaryMom.com said...

keep on rockin! Love that you are totally putting yourself out there. xox

11:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger