Sunday, September 27, 2009

I am so weak!

All right, I give in to the sage advice from "Legs". I'm not going to give up coffee. I'm going to embrace it. Especially after trying this Vanilla Coffee creamer recipe from Alicia.
Yumm! But now what? This whole peaceful existing, inner calm, living the zen life is out the window. Unless there is some trick someone can teach me to doing my yoga while being all cracked out on caffeine. I am finding many of the poses challenging now. The crane pose when your all jittery is a nose bleed waiting to happen. hmmm... maybe coffee isn't my best friend...
coffee... yoga... coffee... yoga... hmm...
Vinyasa shm-inyasa! Aw screw it give me my frigin crack... um I mean coffee;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger