Friday, August 28, 2009

Tap, tap, tap... is this thing on?

Been gone for a lone time. Did ya miss me? I know, I know life just wasn't the same without my incoherent babbling. Well I'll try harder to at least keep the blathering to a consistent basis;-)
Here are some of the things going on around here.
this kids trying to crack the code on Dad's brief case too bad they don't know that there's no candy in there only beer and wine making books.

See the resemblance? I'm not sure why the picture has blue ear lobes though. Must be some sort of artistic interpretation;-)

Here they are working on Dad's Happy Birthday picture.


Here's me pretending to be a gardener. and Liam is looking at Kevin saying,"This is good dirt Dad. You should try some."



And a little bit of random cuteness Jacob and E the inseparable pair.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger