Monday, December 29, 2008

Next Generation Cookie Slaves

Here are some older pictures from our x-mas baking DAYS! Yes that's right I said 'days'. we're are still enjoying the fruits of our labour.
Did your mom ever enlist you to be one of her cookie slaves at Christmas? Well this year I enlisted the help of the grand-pumba of cookie slave managers... My mom. Strangely enough my children never say no to her. She can say, " Go out to the garden and dig a trench, dump the compost in it, cover it up, pat your head and rub your tummy, turn in a clockwise circle three times and then do the hokey-pokey." Their answer is always "Yes Nana". Can you believe that? Secretly I think shes a voodoo priestess and has a spell on them. I know, I know, I was thinking the same thing. It's the only logical explanation.
Poor boy. He seems to think the cookie marathon is fun. don't worry J we'll get you help;-)

Be and J making candy cane cookies... mmmmm.

Nana N and J making Mocha smartie cookies. Notice the ingredients on every counter? Hurricane Nana. Thanks for the help with the baking mom and with your mind control. Don't worry I won't judge you for it. Whatever works, I always say;-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger