Friday, December 05, 2008

My mommy is the bestest


See what my mom helped me make? I love it! I've never made a wreath before and this is what she through together for me after a little persuading... as only an annoying child can do.
Me: "Please, moooooommmmmmm? Come on. Please? Please?Please
Mom: Oh for the love of god, HERE!
she rocks... even when I annoy her into it;-P
She had surgery done on her hand and had to take some time off work and got roped into showing me her Christmas secrets... I mean, doing some bonding time while doing some Christmas baking;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger S'te said...

Beautiful wreath!! Mom's are great for secrets like that

3:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both did a great job. I love the fact that we can always count on our mom's for guidance. They seem to know a whole lot about everything. Happy holidays!

6:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger