Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's go time BOB!!! You're little mouse days are numbered!!

Ya scared yet Bob? Ya see that picture? Those are mouse ka'bob's. That's what's going to happen to you if you don't stay away from my dh! There are certain lines you don't cross and sneaking around in my bed with my husband is one of them.

Kevin was having a nap and I thought I'd sneak in and grab my sweater and who do you think I saw...? That's right my NEMESIS...Bob! That big fat mouse ran out from under my bed and into our bathroom. Did you hear what I just said?!? MY FREAKING BED!!!

me: "AAAHHH!"
Kevin: "What ? what's going on?" he asks all slow and groggy from sleep.
me: "That's mouse just ran out from under our bed. But he got away."
Kevin: "Hmm... do you want me to get a gun?" he asks me with one eye open.
me: "Very funny, babe. It may come to that though."

I thought I'd fix this and bring in my Big cat. You know to get all crazy and chew up the mouse. But did that happen? oh no. He comes in, goes exactly to where the mouse was, sniffs around and casualy looks up at me as if to say, "Yup you're right. There was a mouse in here. I think I'll go take a nap." and walks off.

Ok so now the mouse and my dh are laughing at me and my reactions and my cat couldn't care less. That's it Bob you're turning my family against me. The gloves are coming off, It's go time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger