Monday, October 20, 2008

Taking the leap...

OK I finally did it... I am on the verge of something that takes alot of courage... I buy some cloth diapers and await them to magically appear in my mail box. Crazy talk I know, because I don't have enough things demanding my time. I thought I'd a one more thing to the list,lol. My poor little Liam has a sensitive bottom and I need to make this change... Pray for me. jk

I often wonder how women did things way back when and realize how spoiled we are and how whinny I am. Can you imagine what it must have been like, no dishwasher, no washing machine, no drive thru's. Chop you're own wood, grow and can most of the food your family eats. No running out to the corner store because you forgot something or just don't have the energy to plan and cook a meal from scratch. Oh, come on you know we all have days like that.
Anyways, it gets a person thinking... other persons, not me though;-) Like on days that ya got the sniffles and just didn't get a great sleep the night before, it's rainy outside and you'd love nothing more than snuggling up in bed with a good book, and a cup of hot chocolate and order "delivery". Can you imagine that not even being an option?

I guess I'll try to remember that and keep complaining to a minimum. And you'll have to promise to try and ignore the crazy babbling lady in the corner... maybe half buried in laundry waiting to be folded;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger