Tuesday, October 16, 2007

But I'll miss you

Poor S. He is having a hard time right now. He loved going to school and now it's become this big drama fest, crying, attaching himself to the fence along way, rapping his arms around me with a Vulcan death grip, all the while sobbing, "But I'll miss you, mom!" Talk about heart breaking. He's doing better today though. Only a few tears. Thankfully his teacher is great with him and is good at being gentle yet firm. That seems to be working... But I tell ya, I have yet to have gone through this until now. Bl, B and T all loved school from the very start so I kind of felt side-swiped by this. On a brighter when I pick him up at the end of the day all seems to be well so we'll keep plugging away at it I guess. Wish the poor guy luck:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Powered by Blogger